I have never seen ‘Embarassing Bodies’. The TV programme, that is. I only have to look in the mirror to see an embarrassing body. TV doctoring was the subject of a debate at the Institute of Directors on Pall Mall, London. Staged by the blog Hippocratic Post and the London Press Club, the four protagonists discussed whether encouraging patients to share their intimate medical stories with a TV audience breaks the Hippocratic oath. I photographed the event in the beautiful Nash Rooms at the IoD. Dr Clare Gerada, Former President of the Royal College of GPs declared the shows to be nothing more than freak shows, while Dr Dawn Harper, Media Doctor & Presenter, Channel 4’s Embarrassing Bodies said that presenting the show had made her a better doctor, and seeing the program empowered people to overcome their embarrassment about seeing a doctor.
- Antoinette and the Chamber – Networking Event in Kingston
- Brother, Sister, Partner – Going into Business with a Sibling
- Official Opening of a Multinational’s International HQ in Richmond – PR Event Photography
- ‘Builder’ Doesn’t have to Mean Nightmare! Home Renovation Video
- Great Music – Live at the Park in Teddington
- "Trevor's skills in photography and video have been a valuable asset to the Forge Clinic. He has been able to work on a very complex brief and a tight schedule. His photos have managed to translate the quality of space in the clinic. Can't wait to have him come and do the photo-shoot of the new interior design!" Jerome Boisard Senior Osteopath