Watching Julie’s house turning into the home she wanted was fascinating, a good education about the experience of the renovation of an old house. The work was carried out by ‘By Word of Mouth Renovations Ltd’, and was well under way when I made my first visit, everything that was going to be stripped out had gone. The building was just a carcass waiting for the ‘sinews’ of services – plumbing and electrics and ‘flesh’ of decoration to be installed. Along with the fixtures, fittings and belongings that turn a house into home. In this video, the owner, Julie describes her feelings before, during and after the building work.
- Antoinette and the Chamber – Networking Event in Kingston
- Brother, Sister, Partner – Going into Business with a Sibling
- Official Opening of a Multinational’s International HQ in Richmond – PR Event Photography
- ‘Builder’ Doesn’t have to Mean Nightmare! Home Renovation Video
- Great Music – Live at the Park in Teddington
- "Trevor's skills in photography and video have been a valuable asset to the Forge Clinic. He has been able to work on a very complex brief and a tight schedule. His photos have managed to translate the quality of space in the clinic. Can't wait to have him come and do the photo-shoot of the new interior design!" Jerome Boisard Senior Osteopath