You better believe it!
Great doing photography at the Spelthorne Business Awards, a celebration of hard work and enterprise that took place in the Orangery at Shepperton Hall. The awards were organised by Spelthorne Borough and the glamorous event was packed out.
There so much appreciation showed for everyone, just getting on the shortlist was a great achievement. The main speaker was Julianne Ponan from Creative Nature who talked about beating a life threatening condition, braving rejection on TV’s Dragons Den and some mistakes made along the way. She also said the many awards she had won meant nothing compared to the achievement of building a brand and being surrounded by a fantastic team.
The winners of the 12 categories
- Exporter of the Year – Experium
- Creative Business of the Year – Stars Performing Arts
- Best New Start-up – Nicola Ann Photography
- Healthy Business Award – Harfield Dance
- Best Business in Staines – McDonalds
- Best Independent Business – Homeplay
- Best Small Business – Hot Yoga Club
- Best Business in Staines – Joint winners: The Thames Club/Vida Homeloans
- Best Business in Ashford – Blackstone Printing
- Best Business in Sunbury – Village Matters
- Best Business in Shepperton – Quality Fruit
- Best CSR Business – Quality Fruit